Hanwag Ferrata Combi Lady GTX: Birch Green: UK8
- Out of stock
FERRATA COMBI LADY GTX®
Article nr. H11078
The lightweight Ferrata Combi Lady GTX® is designed for demanding via ferrate. It’s also suitable for alpine mountaineering and glacier crossings. All details
- Cemented construction, easy to resole
- Durably waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- High, protective rubber rand
- Special climbing last
- Vibram® sole
- Click Clamps (clamping lace rings) for two-zone lacing: enables different lacing tensions, e.g. tighter at the fore-/mid foot and looser around the ankle during mountain ascents
- Smooth adjustable Ghilly-lacing on lower section
- Heel welt for semi-automatic crampons
- Graded memory insole for superior form retention – always returns to its original shape
- Extra-soft neoprene tongue
- Full length shank between insole and outsole for additional stability
- Soft neoprene cuff
- TPU reinforcing heel tension element
- Made in Germany
Weight in g (shoe size 7-7.5): 720
Upper: Bergrind leather, Cordura®, Neoprene edging
Sole: Vibram® Climbing II
Sole Features: EVA rubber outsole with PU wedge Full-length TPU reinforcement TPU heel welt for crampon compatibility
Lining: GORE-TEX® laminate
Last: Normal fit
Lace length: 180 cm, 6 mm
- Vibram® - Named after the Italian “Vitale Bramani”. Vibram is probably the world’s best known manufacturer of high-end sole units.
- GORE-TEX®- Patented ultra-lightweight microporous expanded PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) membrane. Durably waterproof and very breathable
- Category - Ideal for tough treks on rough trails, on scree, on rough terrain and via ferratas. Also suitable for high mountain ranges and glaciers.
- Chilly Lacing - Flexible instep lacing with loops. Allows a tight fit, yet guarantees mobility.
- Hybrid Crampon - Suitable for hybrid step-in (semi-automatic) crampons. The rear welt supports a heel lever but there is no front welt (for a front bale). Intended use: general alpine terrain, easier glacier travel and ice climbs.
- Elevated Brim - Thanks to their cemented construction or double stitched construction the boots and shoes can be resoled as many times as required.
- Air-Pulse System - Increased comfort and enhanced air circulation due to a pumping action in the tongue and cushioning while walking.
- Click Clamp - Special clamping eyelets enable different lacing tensions at the fore-/mid foot and around the ankle (2-zone lacing).