Mammut Mens Alnasca Low GTX: Graphite/Magma: UK10.5
- In stock
Alnasca Low GTX® Men
A lightweight, high-performance climbing shoe. The Alnasca Low GTX® has an impressively precise, close fit. The TPU heel clip provides additional hold. The Michelin® Rock Tech outsole, made from OCX rubber, and a cushioned heel wedge made from SOFtech™ EVA provide additional grip and comfort in alpine terrain. The GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear membrane, which has an elastic tongue insert, allows you to put the boot on comfortably and reduces crease formation. We have reinforced the toe with robust rubber in order to provide sufficient protection for your foot even in scree and on the rocks.
Weight (UK 8.5) [g]: 420
Last index: approachTech
Flex index: A6
- Base Fit®: Sliding webbing transfers power from lacing area to soles, ensuring improved hold in boot to increase safety and comfort.
- Memo Foam: Ensures individual fit and cushions foot at instep, shin and ankle
- 360 Heel Support: The three-dimensionally shaped TPU element is designed for the anatomy of the heel bone, which it completely envelops. This delivers optimum heel fit, helps prevent twisted ankles and protects against rock abrasion.
- Rubber toe cap
- TPU heel stabilizer
- Anatomically shaped footbed
- Board lasting
- Michelin® OCX Approach rubber compound
MATERIAL & TECHNOLOGY
Material: Velours leather | textile
Soles: Michelin® Rock Tech
Lining: GORE-TEX Extended Comfort Footwear