Mammut Mens Ayako High GTX: Graphite/Inferno: UK8
- Out of stock
Ayako High GTX® Men
A velours-textile shoe developed specifically for via ferrata - lightweight, direct, close-fitting and close to the ground. With Base Fit®, external TPU Motion Control®, FeetMap climate regulation, integrated memo foam and a pre-shaped tongue with elastic GORE-TEX construction. The 3-zone lacing, GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear membrane and the proven, lightweight and climbing-compatible Vibram® Mulaz sole with integrated Climbing Zone provide additional comfort, a precise fit and safety.
Weight (UK 8.5) [g]: 621
Last index: backpackingTech
Flex index: A7
Lace system: 3 Zone
- Elastic GORE-TEX® tongue construction
- 3 Zone Lacing: Individual 3-zone lacing. Can be adjusted to person and situation
- Base Fit®: Sliding webbing transfers power from lacing area to soles, ensuring improved hold in boot to increase safety and comfort.
- Motion Control: Reinforced, flexible inside prevents you from twisting your ankle while maintaining full freedom of movement
- Memo Foam: Ensures individual fit and cushions foot at instep, shin and ankle
- Feet Map: Lining and padding system takes account of the different areas of the foot to ensure less perspiration, less cold and prevention of pressure points.
- Triple Density: Cushioning element made from three materials with different levels of softness.
- Rubber toe cap
- Board lasting
- Liquid Rubber Protection: Zones featuring Liquid Rubber reinforcements protect against abrasion and damage.
- Easy resoling
MATERIAL & TECHNOLOGY
Material: Velours leather | textile
Soles: vibram® Mulaz | Poro wedge | Triple Density midsole
Lining: GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear