Mammut Womens Alnasca Low GTX: Dark Sprout/Grey: UK7.5
- Out of stock
Alnasca Low GTX® Women
The Alnasca Low GTX® features a close-fitting, precise fit and is a lightweight, low-cut climbing shoe for getting to the climbing wall. The model, which features a compact TPU heel clip, offers a stable footbed for a high level of comfort and precise movement sequences. The GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear membrane, which has an elastic tongue construction and a cushioned SOFtech™ EVA heel wedge, provides additional comfort. The Michelin® Rock Tech outsole made from OCX rubber provides grip while climbing and on the approach to the rock face.
Weight (UK 5.5) [g]: 360
Last index: approachTech
Flex index: A6
- Base Fit®: Sliding webbing transfers power from lacing area to soles, ensuring improved hold in boot to increase safety and comfort.
- Memo Foam: Ensures individual fit and cushions foot at instep, shin and ankle
- 360 Heel Support: The three-dimensionally shaped TPU element is designed for the anatomy of the heel bone, which it completely envelops. This delivers optimum heel fit, helps prevent twisted ankles and protects against rock abrasion.
- Rubber toe cap
- TPU heel stabilizer
- Anatomically shaped footbed
- Board lasting
- Michelin® OCX Approach rubber compound
MATERIAL & TECHNOLOGY
Materia: lVelours leather | textile
Soles: Michelin® Rock Tech
Lining: GORE-TEX Extended Comfort Footwear