Mammut Womens Kento High GTX Mountaineering Boot: Graphite/Black: UK8
- In stock
Kento High GTX®
Mountaineering Boots for Women
Rock, ice and snow. Hikers and their feet remain stable and secure whatever the terrain with the Kento High GTX® mountain hiking and via ferrata boot, which features a lightweight Michelin® Alpine Lite 3970 sole.
The boot, which is strap-on crampon compatible, is suitable for demanding hikes and light mountain tours.
The pre-shaped tongue construction, 2-zone lacing and integrated Soft Flex Zone support the anatomical shape of the foot and its natural rolling movement.
The combination of high-quality nubuck leather and a waterproof GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear membrane ensures a pleasant foot climate.
Item no: 3010-00870
Weight: (UK 5.5) [g]560
Last index: mountaineeringTech
Flex index: B1 Strap-on crampon-compatible
Lace system: 2 Zone
Crampon-compatible: Strap-on crampon-compatible
- Pre-shaped tongue construction
- Hybrid Shell: Blend of supple inner and tough outer materials for enhanced comfort and good adaptability.
- 2 Zone Lacing: Individual 2-zone lacing. Can be adjusted to person and situation
- Motion Control: Reinforced, flexible inside prevents you from twisting your ankle while maintaining full freedom of movement
- 3D memo foam
- Raised rubber rand
- Board lasting
- Strap-on crampon compatible
MATERIAL & TECHNOLOGY
Nubuk leather | Softshell Soles
Michelin® Alpine Lite 3970 | Poro wedge Lining
GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear