PARAKITO Family Mosquito Repellent Spray 75ml
- In stock
Family Mosquito Repellent Spray
PARA’KITO Family Mosquito Repellent Spray allows an improved application of our gentle and non-greasy formula. Suitable for the whole family. Made in France.
- Provides a complete protection up to 8 hours per application
- Skin application
- Works in all climate zones - Temperate climate and highly-infested areas
- Suitable for pregnant women, children and babies >6 months*
*according to the risk/benefit ratio
An innovative mosquito repellent formula, FRESH and EFFECTIVE !
The PARA’KITO Family Mosquito Repellent Spray allows a perfect application of our gentle formula. It has a non-greasy soft touch and can be applied on sensitive skins.
- Complete protection for up to 8 hours per application
- Tested against ticks: 5 hours proven efficacy
- Mist pump spray - One (1) spray = 0.19ml (0.006 fl. oz)
- Perfect for highly infested areas
- Patent pending formula: paraben-free, preservative-free, alcohol-free, surfactant-free, DEET free
- Bottle made from bio-sourced material (Sugarcane)
- Dermatologically tested - No animal testing
- Made in France
PMD RICH BOTANIC OIL
REPELLENT - BIOCIDAL PRODUCT TYPE 19
p-menthane-3,8-diol (CAS 42822-86-6): 260 ml/l
DEET-free, alcohol-free, GMO-free, gluten-free, paraben-free, surfactant-free, phthalate-free, no animal testing.
Contains Plant Fiber, Clay, Vitamin E
Directions For Use
Spray evenly onto exposed skin. Hold the bottle 15 to 20 cm (6 to 8 inches) from the skin
For the face, spray on hands and then apply on the forehead and cheeks
Use biocides safely. Read label before use. Do not ingest, do not apply near the eyes, mouth or on injuries or irritated skin areas.
If sunscreen is used, the application of the repellent (or spray) should be done after at least 20 minutes.
The sunscreen should always be applied before the repellent. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Not suitable for children under 6 months.
For babies from 6 to 18 months, apply once a day. Keep out of reach of children. 1 spray = 0.19 ml.
May produce an allergic reaction. Causes serious eye irritation. If in eyes : Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
If eye irritation persists : Get medical advice/attention. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Emergency number : NHS Direct in England or Wales 0845 46 47 or NHS 24 in Scotland 08454 24 24 24.
Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Avoid release to the environment. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations.