Jack Wolfskin Icy Tundra Womens Insulated Jacket 2017,Breathable,Windproof
ICY TUNDRA WOMEN
WIND JACKET WOMEN
- insulated jacket
- windproof, water-resistant
- very breathable
- very lightweight
- flex zones
- with hood
From the ice storms of the Arctic tundra to the snowy foothills of the Alps, the ICY TUNDRA is a great jacket for active outdoor sports. It is light, robust and warm.
For this jacket we have used our MICROGUARD MAXLOFT Q.M.C., an innovative synthetic insulation material that is not only insensitive to moisture but also actively transports it to the outside. The AIRGRID shell fabric is very light and protects against wind chill.
The flex zones at the sides give you the extra mobility you need for dynamic outdoor activities. The ICY TUNDRA has a hood to protect your head and if it gets really wet the SNAP-IN System can be used to combine it with a weatherproof shell jacket.
- AIRGRID 20D: extra lightweight, high tenacity, windproof and water-resistant fabric
- NANUK DYNAMIC: two-way stretch fleece with warm reverse side and durable, wind-resistant exterior (sides)
- MICROGUARD MAXLOFT Q.M.C. (80 g/m²): warm synthetic fibre insulation with active
- moisture management
- fixed hood
- 2 hip pockets
- SNAP-IN System: fastening system for insulated inner jacket