Paramo Mens Enduro Jacket
MEN'S ENDURO JACKET
Choose the Enduro Jacket because of its moisture control and technical design...
The athletic fit Enduro Jacket uses the Nikwax Analogy® Waterproof System with stretch panels for unrestricted freedom of movement. An effective ventilation system that minimises water ingress enables effective temperature control during high energy activities in wet weather. A helmet- and harness compatible design and useful pockets provide optimum performance without distractions on the mountain.
How will your Páramo® outperform breathable membrane garments?
The Nikwax Analogy system is designed not only to be extremely breathable, but also directional. That means that it directs liquid water as well as water vapour towards the outside of the garment, protecting your insulation.
Although breathable membranes allow moisture vapour to pass through them, they do nothing to transport liquid water. Therefore, when the production of sweat exceeds moisture vapour transfer, they begin to build up condensation, soaking inner clothing.
So Nikwax Analogy garments work much better for heavy work, and in colder or highly humid conditions, because they actively move all perspiration and condensation outwards.
- Helmet-friendly hood with large peak offers vertical and horizontal adjustment to optimise vision.
- 180° shoulder/ arm articulation and stretch panels in shoulders, sleeves and sides for unrestricted movement.
- Generous arm vents can remain open in the wet without water ingress.
Practical, glove-friendly pockets:
- Two large, harness-friendly handwarming/storage pockets in torso.
- Secure ‘fast access’ chest pocket.
- Ski pass pocket on left upper arm.
- Large external working pocket for map storage.
- Secure, internal pocket on chest for valuables.
- Eco FreemagicTM cuff closure repels snow.
- Reinforced back panel for enhanced comfort and protection when wearing a rucksack.
- 2” drip skirt and scooped tail for excellent weather protection.
- Reflective piping front and rear.