Paramo Womens Zefira Fleece
WOMEN'S ZEFIRA FLEECE
Choose a Zefira Fleece for exceptional versatility …
The Zefira Fleece is great worn alone, providing both insulation and water resistance. However, it is also designed to combine with the Zefira Windproof to give full waterproofing when required. The handwarming pockets provide useful storage.
Choose this garment for its ability to adapt to the widest possible range of conditions and activities on the hill.
How will my Páramo Fleece outperform other mid-layers?
Many other mid-layers are designed simply to provide extra insulation when worn over a baselayer. Your Páramo fleece offers more versatility. Firstly because it is water-repellent it provides a good level of protection when worn as an outer layer. Secondly, because it is directional, moving moisture away from you constantly to leave you more comfortable. Thirdly, because in the worst conditions it is designed to work with a windproof outer to provide a higher level of weather protection, equivalent to the protection of one of our waterproof jackets. Therefore, it can adapt easily to a very wide range of conditions.
- Designed to work in conjunction with the Zefira Windproof to give you waterproof performance.
- Two zipped handwarming pockets lined with mesh Pump Liner®.
- Excellent sleeve and shoulder articulation combines with light stretch for a contoured fit with ease of movement.
- Curved back hem for lower back protection.
- Full length front zip for easy ventilation, with chin guard behind zip for comfort.
- Cuffs can easily be pushed up for cooling.